For Women in Business.
Location: Adelaide CBD
TAP INTO YOUR CREATIVE SUPERPOWERS
We're all born creative. In fact research shows that 98% of 5yr olds
fall into the genius category for creativity! By the age of 10 it's
dropped to 30% and for adults only 2% still possess this level of
At Thinkreate. we're on a mission to turn this around.
What if I told you there are scientifically proven ways to return to
the 'genius' level of creativity? Just imagine what would be possible!
If you have a burning desire to unlock your creative potential, or
have simply forgotten what it feels like to find the time and space
for creativity, then join the club!
WHAT YOU'LL EXPERIENCE:
Module 1: Living with a creative mind
Creativity is an essential part of being human and thriving in life.
Despite this, many of us don't give it a high priority. In this introductory module we will explore:
● The 7 'C's of creativity
● 9 dimensions of a creative mind
● 4 creativity traps (and how to avoid them!)
Module 2: The creative process
Learn how to improve your creativity and overcome creative blocks,
● Creativity boosters
● 5 steps of the creative process
● Understanding drivers and inhibitors of creativity
Module 3: Do more of what you love
Explore how you can reclaim more time and space to live creatively,
● How to put play back into work
● Re-connect with your 5yo self
● Thinking differently
Module 4: Inspiration from nature
In this session we will venture outdoors to explore and be curious
● Re-energise and reflect
● Sharpen your senses
● Un-plug from the usual distractions
Module 5: Enhance your wellbeing for creative living
Creativity and wellbeing are inextricably linked. We'll explore:
● Body-mind fitness
● Self compassion
● Finding flow
YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO...
● connect with like-minded women
● stop procrastinating and get un-stuck
● create more time and space in your life for creativity
● tap into your creative strengths
● improve your happiness
YOU'LL LEAVE WITH...
● strategies for nurturing your creativity and enhancing your wellbeing
● a better understanding of your creative strengths